#1 2022 Resolutions
Here are my goals for the year and to keep me accountable I’m going to make them public:
- The obligatory gym resolution ⇒ 2–3 weight train sessions a week plus 8 miles a week of running, jogging, and/or hiking. Hike at least once a week. (Sean and Edmund I’m dragging you guys along for this one).
- Write and post something on Medium every single day. No matter how short, write. 365 entries for this year. It doesn’t have to be good, it just needs to be done. It’s not writing for everyone else. It’s writing for myself.
- Finish v2 of Hyper DocEngine by Q1
- Finish v1 of secret project ;)
- Hire a General Counsel for HyperDraft cause there’s way too much legal work and partnerships to tackle.
- Setup A2A Group.
- Catch up with non-work friends at least twice a month. I work with my friends so it’s cheating when I just say hang out with my friends.
- Finish v1 of Astroverse. It’s a video game I’ve been working on for a few years now but have never finished. No more excuses. Time to wrap it up.
- Master CSS. I’m tired of this being difficult for me. It’s stupid.
- Read at least one book a month. I’ve been slacking in 2021.
- Scuba dive at least once.
Notable mentions ⇒ Restart robogen cell research and win more COD games. Our squad’s win ratio needs some work…
I’ll keep this list up to date as we progress through the year.
Edit 1/1/21 => Cynthia Hwang made a convincing argument for me to add scuba diving to the list of items. Per her pictures of how awesome the activity looked, I have now amended the list.